The Public Relations Unit of the Southern Regional Health Authority uses various forms of media to promote, build and maintain the reputation of the organization. We welcome your feedback as we seek to improve the relations between the organization and its facilities and you our valued stakeholders and customers.
The Public Relations Unit facilitates and provides a range of communications services including:-
1. Writing News/Press Releases, Features, Speeches, Photo Captions.
2. Media Relations- developing and maintaining a good working contact with the media to facilitate smooth information flow.
3. Developing and executing strategic PR campaigns/programmes.
4. Production of electronic and print publications including Public Service Announcements, Town Criers, Newsletters and Brochures.
5. Media Centre Management-managing media relations for events including the issuing of press advisories, issuing of required information and facilitating interviews.
6. Website support- update and monitoring of information
7. Social media update and monitoring
8. Protocol guidance
9. Production and dissemination of the Southern Pulse Newsletter
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org